"The world is but a canvas to the imagination." -HDT

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Travel.

Summer is almost over! Can you believe it?
The gang and I move back into school in less than a month, what in the world?
With summer came ice cream, oceans, pictures, friends, and best of all roadtrips, which if you've been reading my blog, already know all about.
Traveling is what we love best and I'm super pumped to see what roadtrips and adventures God is going to have for us this fall.
What's being planned?
A girl's weekend with MB to Lake Gaston in September!
and a fall weekend spent in Boone at Oma and Opa's, with MB and Nate!
hopefully the leaves will be beautiful,
the apples will be perfect,
and Tweetsie will be running it's haunted train ride.
Can't wait to get us all together again.

After being in Boone yesterday, I've realized just how much I miss those gorgeous mountains and my amazing grandparents.  They talked about how much they missed the three of us much and can't wait to see our faces and hear our Godly words again. And let me tell ya, we've missed them just as much, if not even more!!
Nate sent Oma and Opa a message through me yesterday saying:
"Ich vermisse euch mit mein ganze Herz! Ich will ihr wierdersehen schon!"
translation according to a very tearful Oma:
"I miss you with all my heart, and can't wait to see you again!"

Oh, to all be back together with these amazing people, it will be an incredible weekend indeed!
Fall in the mountains starts in October but I can hardly wait!  And on a side note, did you know that Boone means blessings? Funny how true that statement really is.

1 comments:

Hailey said...

Boone is such a wonderful place. Had no idea it meant blessings, but it sure is that. Simple blessings!

Related Posts with Thumbnails