"The world is but a canvas to the imagination." -HDT

Monday, July 5, 2010

Fact.

I always think that people think things that they aren't actually thinking.  If that makes any sense. I trust my Nate and Mary-Beth more than anyone else in the world. But we all mess up, mostly I mess up.  And here's what I have to say about that.  We all fail, I fail, you fail, they fail, we all fail, but you wanna know who doesn't? God. God doesn't and he never will.

Along with a nice cup of tea and a grand old episode of Bones.
they never fail either.


Life is strange right now.
But it will be okay.
So pray for me friends, and I'll always pray for you.
And we'll get through this mess called life.
Like Nate always says,
"It always works out for the best, does is it not?"
It's gonna work out.
Right?

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails