"The world is but a canvas to the imagination." -HDT

Monday, September 27, 2010

Tuesday LOVE

Although everyday of my week revolve around some form of ministry, Tuesday's are by far my favorite.  If there's anything besides Lawndale that I had missed this past summer, it's been Campus Crusade for Christ.  It's so wonderful to spend my Tuesday's nights praising our awesome God, enjoying amazing praise music, and joining in with my Cru family for Christian fellowship.  






Getting the word out around campus!
(if you go to UNCG, you should totally
come out and join us)



It's so refreshing to be surrounded by my 
Christian family throughout the week. 
And boy are we growing fast, 
and God is moving in such big 
ways among this group. 
It's such a blessing! 
:)
Our God is big and moves in even bigger ways. 
Words can hardly describe, 
there's not a word big enough, long enough, 
or more descriptive enough to describe His glory. 
And there never will be word, 
nor should there ever be one. 

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails