It's fill in the blank Friday's! Want to join in on the fun? Go to this lovely blog :)
1. The first thing I do in the morning to start my day is thank God for letting me live in His beautiful world.
2. Today I wish I was not sick.
3. If I had an extra $100 in my bank account today I'd put it towards a new Nikon camera :)
4. Tomorrow I will be hopefully working if my voice decides to come back to me anytime soon. And spend the evening with my family.
5. Two things that don't go together are crying when you're sick and cold nights. Ha. Yeah...awesome Tuesday this week, let me tell ya!
6. Something I can never pass up at the grocery store is good cheese, bread, and salami. Yum!
7. The last time I tried something new was last Friday night when I made a market run with MB in my pajama's and Saturday when I climbed (/got dragged by Nate) up the cascades of Rough Ridge. Talk about a trust challenge!