Happy Friday! Once again it's fill in the blank Friday's brought to you by this beautiful blog (make sure you stop by and pay her a visit!)
1. My Halloween plans this year will include eating German food and watching classic horror films on AMC with MB and Nate. Maybe get some Psycho, Halloween, Hocus Pocus, etc. :)
2. My most memorable Halloween costume was In fifth grade, I dressed up like in my German clothes, which wasn't that hard since I basically wore a traditional German dress. But the reason it was so memorable wasn't really about the costume, but just how excited Oma was that I went all out (we're talking fake Edelweiss flowers and all.) It made her really happy to see me dress in my German clothes and seeing her happy, makes me happy.
3. For Halloween this year I'm going to be if I'm feeling up to it, flapper girl. I have a legit flapper dress and a vintage hat from the 1920's. I don't really have chances to dress up like this, so I'll take advantage of it ;)
4. I've always wanted to dress up as Sailor Moon
5. Halloween free association! fresh popcorn, Halloween movie marathons, chocolate, seeing Nate's face when he examines the "body part gummies," lots of pictures and dressing up for fun .
6. The worst thing about Halloween is well we thought it was going to be in the 80's with humidity this weekend but turns out it's going to be cold, so yeah...
7. The best thing about Halloween is seeing children so excited to get dressed up and get candy. Babies dressed in costumes are the highlight of my Halloween, every year.