"The world is but a canvas to the imagination." -HDT

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Roommie Outing

I'm pretty positive I have the most amazing roommate on the face of the planet.  Known for our dancing, eating ice cream and watching Glee, and singing Michael Jackson at the break of dawn, we're pretty down with the current times.  Ashley is one of the most influectional people I know.  Her devotion to God and love of people make her such a beauitful person inside and out.  She's stuck through so much with me and has never failed to make me laugh just when I need it.  I'm so blessed to have her as a roommate and as a best friend!


Now, if there's two things my roommate and I are good at, it's drinking Starbucks and going shopping. Here are my two most recent loves:


Starbucks iced passion tea 

and

cute 40's styled dresses <3


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails