"The world is but a canvas to the imagination." -HDT

Saturday, May 8, 2010

11.3.09

"We're best friends. We're never not going to be okay. Things might happen between us but it's better to take your frustrations out on someone like me. Someone you know will love you unconditionally, no matter what."-Nate

May 3rd marked a very important day in my life, it marked the half year point with my amazing best friend, Nate.  Words cannot describe how much this child possibly means to me.  He's literally a gift from God and walked in my life just when I needed someone the most (if you don't know our story read his story here or my story here.)

We met under strange circumstances and refer to that faithful November night as our biggest God moment that we've yet to experience.  Nate has gone through so much to keep me strong, everything from following my PCOS treatment with me, to praying with me at 3:00 am, to tickling me until I laugh, to driving to Asheboro to see me when we're apart.  Many nights have been spent together laughing until we cry, crying until we laugh, or just sitting, enjoying each other's company.  He never fails to make me smile and although he has his moments where he drives me crazy, my love for him will always conquer his silly slip ups.  I hardly deserve a person like this in my life, yet he refuses to ever give up on me.  He has shown me what God's love is and how real best friends are supposed to be. There's truly not a day that goes by when I don't thank God for sending me Nate. We both needed each other that night and we met as two strangers who quickly became best friends. God works in crazy ways and this was the craziest He's ever worked, and I couldn't be happier.  So, happy 6 months to the greatest best friend in the world, and here's to many, many more. Nate, thanks for sticking by me and loving me no matter what insane or hilarious things come out of my mouth.  I love you Nate the Great, thank you for bringing out the best in me :)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails