"The world is but a canvas to the imagination." -HDT

Friday, November 12, 2010

FITBF!

Once again, it's fill in the blank Friday's, courtesy of this beautiful little blog! I would love to here what you're fill in the blanks are, feel free to share, friends!


1.   The most spontaneous thing I've ever done was      last year, I went to dinner with a stranger, someone I had never actually sat down and talked to or really knew but happened to be in my musicology class. I was really sick last February and Nate couldn't get dinner with me, but this girl randomly asked if I wanted to go out to eat with her. I agreed to go, even though I had no real idea who she really was. As random and out of my element it was to not plan out the details of this, it was worth the weird dinner adventure with this girl. Low and behold, this girl is MB :) sometimes spontaneous things are the best things for you.

2.  The best gift I've ever received was    the love of Jesus Christ and the all the blessing He continues to give me. 

3.  A time that I was truly and genuinely surprised was      My senior year of high school, I auditioned and was accepted into a band that was going to be conducted by the famous composer, Frank Ticheli. Dr. Burns was the judge and thought I needed the experience. Lucky to have him on my side haha

4.  I can't leave the house without        my cell phone, chapstick, and Bible  .

5.  My favorite day of the week is      Sunday    because      I get to spend all day at my favorite place in the world, Lawndale. Starting off with playing in early service, then off to Panera Bread with the best friend and our orchestra buddies, then off to contemporary service, then Sunday school and lunch! All day, but I'd have it no other way.

6.  Something that can always make me laugh is      Sometimes, Nate and I will look back on ridiculous things we've done, by the time the story is over, we're all bent over cracking up. We're such spazzes sometimes. 

7.  My perfect day would include       waking up to the sunrise before heading downtown to watch the people open up the shops on Elm Street. Coffee date with my loves and soaking in the arts and antiques of downtown Greensboro. Maybe hitting up Chapel Hill for a basketball game that night, of course. Followed by a dinner at my favorite restaurant on Franklin Street (and Carolina will win of course.) An alternative perfect day: last month's roadtrip to Boone, perfection at it's finest. 

1 comments:

Hailey said...

I love this idea and reading these fun things about you.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend my friend.

Related Posts with Thumbnails