"The world is but a canvas to the imagination." -HDT

Sunday, April 11, 2010

"We've got cows!"

One of my favorite movies of all time is Twister.  I've been lucky enough to never experience a real tornado although I've come close. Close as in, two weekends ago when a strip of tornados went through the piedmont. So after multiple attempts to cram the whole dorm into the tiny basement of our building we ended up hiding out in Nate's room since it's quite possible that it's just as safe on the first floor as on the ground floor of our building.  We enjoyed our 4 hour hide out, crashing and eating junk food while the world came to an end outside... although I kind of wish I had the opportunity to actually experience flying cows.


*first adventure to the basement during the tornado warning with Katie*



*the hide out! we're so bad :) *

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails