"The world is but a canvas to the imagination." -HDT

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Last Concert of the Year


After all year of sitting through University Band, we've finally reached our end of the year concert! It's hard to believe that my freshman year of college is already over! We're going through life so quickly and we've come so far from what we all once were.  As challenging, physically, emotionally, and mentally, this year has been, it's only made us all stronger.  I can't imagine myself anywhere else other than UNCG, I can't imagine having any other best friends, or knowing that my family is right down the road from me at all times.  I am so blessed.




My brother and Daddy and I after the concert.
My mom had to work that afternoon :(
These guys (and Nate) are most likely going to be the only guys I need in my life.  They are my rocks and I'm so blessed to have them in my life. 


God has blessed me with the most amazing best friend in the world.  I would be no where close to where I am without this boy. He's showed me God for the first time in months and gladly lets me sit in his room and cry when the struggles of Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome set in. I love him dearly and will forever be grateful for his love and silly faces he makes to keep me happy.


Much like Nate, MB was a gift right from God.  She still claims me even when I'm being crazy and random.  I'm so blessed that I have this girl in my life to keep me company in the best of times and the worst of times.  She's my bestie and I love her forever! 


second family <3

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails