"The world is but a canvas to the imagination." -HDT

Monday, May 2, 2011

Really.

More elaboration will come with this but for now let me just say this, friends:

Two insanely emotional people should never rely on each other for comfort.
One person who is willing to give, and one person who is willing to take, should not try to have a friendship, it ends in hurt.
A Baptist and a Catholic should not try to date unless they are 100% on the same page with God, and God alone.
Boys are idiots.
But I, and all you ladies out there, have a guy who is willing to hold you until the wee hours of the morning, wipe every single tear away without question, and not be ashamed to call you His or Him yours. I'm okay with having God, Nate, Katie, and a few select friends being the only people in my life right now.
But I'm still angry, very, very angry.
Clearly, we're going to have to work on that...

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Praying for you, dear :)

Bel said...

This was very honest. I'm sure you will work it out. Chin up, girl! :)

<3 Belly B

Related Posts with Thumbnails